Khumbu Region Trekking – Region of The Roof of the world .
Things to Experience in Khumbu (Everest) region ?
- Enjoy authentic Nepali and sherpa culture and hospitality
- Monasteries and Traditional Sherpa village
- Mt. Everest, Thamserku, Amadablam, Luptse, Nuptse and More Mountains
- Medieval lifestyle
- Tibetan Culture and Festivals
What I Need for Khumbu (Everest) Region trekking ?
For Khumbu (Everest) region Trekking you Need
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system)
- Khumbu (Everest) National Park Entry Permit
- Local Guide
Best Time to Travel in Khumbu Region March to June and September to December is best time to Travel in Khumbu trekking .
Place to Stay in Khumbu (Everest) Region Every village have some tea house and home stay to accommodate tourist .
Internet and Phone in Khumbu (Everest) region Most of places in Khumbu (Everest) region have internet access on your mobile phone and you get mobile phone networks.
Do I need a Guide for Khumbu (Everest) region trekking? Yes you need local guide for trekking in Khumbu (Everest) region . Eco Holidays Asia will provide you trained experience local guide from Khumbu (Everest) Region.
How secure Khumbu (Everest) region for Trekking ? Khumbu (Everest) region , one of the unique trekking region in Nepal. Trails follows rivers and village. All locals are friendly, hospitable. Trails is very safe for trekking .